NRS is now accredited as a Home Improvement Agency by Foundations.
We bring our experience of a range of areas in providing high quality, person centred and timely services:
- Our 120 plus Clinical staff provide over 3000 OT assessments per year for over 20 Local Authorities, including hundreds of DFG (Disabled Facilities Grants) assessments
- We already provide minor adaptations for six local authorities
- We deliver and install equipment to over 250,000 people every year to help them live independently at home
- We have long term contracts with over 25 Local Authorities and their partner NHS organisations
- We can support with delivery of the Disabled facilities grant and handy person service
- Our expertise in the latest Technology Enabled Care means we will incorporate the latest technology into projects, supporting people to live independently at home
- By bringing together our capabilities in all the above areas, and others such as Wheelchair services, we will deliver innovative solutions that best meet the needs of vulnerable or frail people and their carers, whilst making the best use of funds.
For Local Authorities we can provide a high quality, efficient and person-centred Home Improvement Agency service.
For organisations providing adaptations to vulnerable people’s homes we can support you through:
- Provision of OT assessments
- Expertise in incorporating Technology Enabled Care into adaptation packages
- Training on and supply of equipment ranging from Aids for Daily living to Ceiling Track Hoists.